Location: Rye, NY (Corporate HQ) and New York City (Satellite Office)
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR) is an equity real estate investment trust focused on delivering long-term, profitable growth via its dual – core and opportunity fund – operating platforms and its disciplined, location-driven investment strategy. Acadia Realty Trust is accomplishing this goal by building a best-in-class core real estate portfolio with meaningful concentrations of assets in the nation’s most dynamic urban and street-retail corridors; making profitable opportunistic and value-add investments through its series of discretionary, institutional funds; and maintaining a strong balance sheet.
Acadia is recruiting for a Financial Analyst who will support the public and private capital markets departments.
The Financial Analyst will perform various long-term and ad-hoc analyses, including but not limited to
Responsible for all phases of tenant accounts, billing and communication, including but not limited to
- Building and maintaining pro forma financial models for core and fund investments in Argus and Excel; this includes updating investment models to include actual cash flow and incurred costs and preparing accompanying variance reports
- Assisting with quarterly reporting and fund asset valuations
- Assisting with the preparation and modification of corporate and fund marketing materials
- Coordinating investor events, including conferences, annual meetings, and property tours
- Assisting with all aspects of secured-financing execution for owned assets
- Assisting with Board and Investment Committee presentation materials
The Financial Analyst will acquire valuable experience within Acadia’s financial, value-add, and transactional disciplines, gaining exposure to business leaders in a culture that recognizes and rewards excellence.
- Education: bachelor’s degree, excellent academic performance
- Experience: 2+ years of total work experience in commercial real estate, with strong experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint; Argus experience is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership of multifunctional projects
- Ability to manage, and meet deadlines for, multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and listening)
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and highly attentive to detail
- Must possess a good attitude, commitment to teamwork