Senior Business Intelligence Applications Manager
Location: Rye, NY
Acadia Realty Trust, headquartered in Rye, NY, is an equity real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on delivering long-term, profitable growth via its dual – core and fund – operating platforms and its disciplined, location-driven investment strategy. Acadia is accomplishing this goal by building a best-in-class core retail real estate portfolio with meaningful concentrations of assets in the nation’s most dynamic urban and street-retail markets including New York City, Washington, DC, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco; making profitable opportunistic and value-add investments through its series of discretionary, institutional funds; and maintaining a strong balance sheet. Founded in 1998, Acadia is a vertically-integrated organization whose investment experience includes asset repositioning and redevelopment, value-add re-leasing, recapitalization, and debt restructuring. Acadia’s shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbol AKR.
Acadia is currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence App Manager. This role will oversee, support and lead business development initiatives as it relates to the various core business applications utilized at Acadia. These applications include MRI, Nexus, Argus, and other third-party, cloud based solutions. The Sr. BI App Manager will report directly to the VP of IT and will work closely with all departments to identify areas for improvements with a focus around best practices, improving processes/procedures, improving data security and assisting with the integration of other applications. A background, or in-depth knowledge of finance and business applications and processes in a REIT environment is preferred. Knowledge of MRI and other REIT specific applications is also a plus.
Key responsibilities include
- Managing ongoing application development efforts, and providing regular status updates to management.
- Review and optimize system generated reporting processes that may include creating custom reports.
- Project manage core system upgrades as they related to financial and related systems.
- Review and optimize the usage of various MRI and related application modules across departments
- Help to increase efficiencies and reporting capabilities across the various business applications.
- Work with MRI, Nexus, and Argus on API / Integration projects .
- Work with MRI users across the enterprise to maintain an educated user base, including identifying and/or facilitating relevant ongoing trainings.
- Oversee regular system access controls and facilitate audits for MRI and other software programs in accordance with the company’s SOX compliance program.
- Finance background
- MRI experience
- Project Management experience (no need for PMO certification)
- IT experience as it relates to database administration (Microsoft SQL certs)